Founder's District Learning Labs
The Learning Labs are mini training sessions for new Toastmasters, club officers, or any Toastmasters member to discover and get the most out of your Toastmasters membership. Our sessions are small groups of no more than 20 people, allowing for more interaction and personal attention. All sessions are free but space is limited. Priority seating is given to attendees that RSVP.
Don't miss these great learning opportunities!
- First Timer sessions for all new Toastmasters. Best place to get oriented with all of the benefits your new membership offers you.
- Supplemental club officer training
- Learn how to plan for your club's success, build club quality, and attract new members.
- Technology sessions - learn to navigate and get the most out of Toastmasters International and Founder's District web sites.
- Learn more about the Toastmasters organization
Sessions: March 4, 2018
|How to Conduct Productive Meetings||1 - 2 pm|
|Club Coach Roundtable||2 - 3 pm|
|Pathways Content: Paths and Projects||2 - 3 pm|
|Pathways: BYO device and get started||3 - 4 pm|