Join Founder’s District for LACE! This year, get more at LACE - the main winter training event is designed to take place on two Saturdays: January 8 and February 5. Find below the exciting events for the first day of LACE, Saturday January 8. The agenda for February 5 will be announced soon.
What is LACE?
LACE is an opportunity to obtain high-level training and information on topics that will drive the success of your club as well as your professional and personal life.
If you are an incoming club officer, it’s a good opportunity to meet people from other clubs and pick up some new skills. If you are a seasoned officer, share your knowledge with others.
All LACE sessions will be conducted via Zoom meetings. You must individually register for each session you wish to attend. Check out the schedule and sign up today!
All sessions are FREE! Invite someone you know to experience the magic of Toastmasters. LACE is open to everyone.
Day 1 Educational Sessions (January 8)
8 a.m. Session - Building Your Most Important Skill in Communication & Life
- Mike Carr will talk about the key to your achieving everything you want in communication and life.
9 a.m. Session - Quality Clubs
- In this interactive session, Past International President Alfred Herzing will share the elements of a quality club which will help retain existing members and encourage guests to join when they visit.
10:30 a.m. Sessions (Choose One)
- Club President Training
- Club VP Education Training
- Club Advanced VP of Public Relations and VP of Membership Training
- Be A Collaborative Leader!
11:40 a.m. Sessions (Choose One)
- Club VP Public Relations Training
- Club VP Membership Training
- Club Advanced President and VP of Education
- Breaking Your Barriers - Leadership Segment
1:30 p.m. Sessions (Choose One)
- Club Secretary Training
- Club Sergeant-At-Arms Training
- Judges Training
- Four Steps Process to a Better You
2:0 p.m. Sessions (Choose One)
- Club Treasurer Training
- Club Coaches, Sponsors & Mentors
- Pathways Base Camp Management Training
- How to Create Your Personal Brand at Work
Important Information for Club Officers
- If you are a club officer, you must be present for your entire officer training session to receive credit.
- Please input your club number and member ID to ensure credit. Both may be found in your profile at https://www.toastmasters.org/
- Please ensure your incoming club officer list is up to date before LACE.
Please invite your club officers and members to join you at LACE.